Before We Get Started:
Before entering into the program, all athletes are tested to determine flexibility deficiencies and small muscle stabilizer weaknesses in the hips, core, shoulders, and ankles. In addition, we baseline test the athlete’s speed, strength, and power to show before and after results after a two month period. Once the testing is completed, we use the results to develop a specific program for each individual based on their sport and muscular imbalances.
Speed/Agility Tests: Vertical Jump, Pro Agility, Broad jump, 40 or 60 yard dash
- Strength Tests: Squat, Bench, Glute/Hamstring
- Structural Imbalance Tests: Core, Hips, Shoulder Rotator Cuff, Ankles
- Stretch Tests: 15 upper and lower body stretches
Nutrition Plans can also be implemented for those athletes and parents who have the discipline to commit to eating healthy and taking the correct supplements based on their bloodwork and DNA. Learn More
Maximum athletic results
Athletes that use the phoenix wave technology during strength training rapidly improve their strength and speed gains, in as little as one or two sessions. Athletes maintaining a lifting regimen will keep and advance all strength gains made with the phoenix, even if the machine is not in use.
This device is far beyond a Russian stim or a tens unit. Not even close!!!
We also specialize in sports rehab using the phoenix wave.
We Focus On
The Big Three
Our Training program focuses on developing the big three (sprinting, jumping, lifting) while also correcting flexibility and structural deficiencies. By training all of these athletic components at once, it provides the best chance to develop a well rounded athlete who is fast, strong, mobile, explosive, and highly conditioned.
1. Lifting incorrectly can make athletes slow and tight. The key to making strong and fast athletes is counterbalancing slow heavier lifts with high speed lifting variations on our machines or using other exercise variations. Click here to see our machines!
2. Sprinting short distances at maximum velocity produces the best on field speed gains and also improves lifting capabilities by driving up the strength of your glutes and hamstrings .
3. Jumping improves explosive power and increases your ability to lift heavier weights faster, leading to better acceleration and first step speed.
Structurally Balancing the smaller stabilizer muscles, by correcting weakness and mobility deficiencies in the (hips, core, shoulders, ankles) improves the ability to get athletes stronger and faster in a shorter amount of time and cuts down on training injuries.
A Unique Experience
Depending on the sport, we customize each CoreXcell program by prioritizing the training volume of the big three in order of importance. However, we always train all three (sprinting, jumping, lifting) simultaneously for maximum results.
For instance; A volleyball player will focus more on technical jumping and lifting, while reducing sprinting volume. A lineman will focus more on lifting while reducing sprinting and jumping volumes. A 100 meter sprinter will focus more on sprinting as the number one priority over jumping and lifting.
Let Us Help You Reach Your Full Potential
Corexcell is ready to help you train – whether you’re injured, trying to get out of pain, or looking to reach your full fitness potential. Schedule your session today by calling, emailing, or filling out the form. We look forward to hearing from you!!
If you’re a trainer or therapist looking to get certified in our system….